2022 NASC COMMISSION
The Nasc Network is currently offering a minimum of two awards to production companies or producers working in the performing arts (theatre, music, dance, multi-disciplinary) interested in collaborating with the network to develop and/or produce a new or existing work with a view to touring to all Nasc venues in 2022/2023. As the Nasc venues wish to promote and enhance inclusion, diversity & equality, we particularly welcome applications that reflect diverse voices and cultures.
The chosen production companies/producers will receive the following support from the Nasc Network:
• A commissioning fee of between €10,000 and €20,000 to part-fund the development/creation of a performing
• Nasc may act as lead applicant, or network support, on an application under the Arts Council’s touring and dissemination scheme to help fund the costs of the production and tour to all Nasc venues. This application may be made by the successful applicant or Nasc, as appropriate.
• The Nasc venues will each offer a guaranteed fee in support of the production run at each venue. The guarantee will be agreed at time of offer and will be the same for each venue.
• Work which is innovative, ambitious and entertaining.
• High quality, professional production values.
• Work which optimises audience potential and development including, but not limited to, show content/title, company, artists, scale and profile.
Any interested parties should submit a proposal to the Nasc Network by Friday, February 18th 2022 (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) .
Proposals (max 2 A4 pages) should include a short summary of:
• track record/background of the company
• status of the project / work
• photos / video /press reviews where relevant (links are sufficient
• future plans or ambition for the project / production
• Outline budget