The First Child
The First ChildBook Now
Donnacha Dennehy and Enda Walsh’s third opera, The First Child, is a narrative that is much larger than the characters themselves. A work that reveals itself incrementally and cuts between the normal and the mythic. Passing through the strange minds of the central characters. Moving sharply from darkness to comedy. Shaped by obsession and unstoppable quest for revenge.
SUNG IN ENGLISH WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES.
AN ORIGINAL PRODUCTION IN ASSOCIATION WITH DUBLIN THEATRE FESTIVAL.
Click here to check out the latest news from Lime Tree Theatre | Belltable
- Please note all ticket prices include a booking charge.
- No exchanges or refunds.
- Masks/Face coverings are optional in the venue.
- Wheelchair spaces can only be booked over the phone. Please call box office on (061) 953400 if you wish to book a wheelchair space.
- No late comers admitted to the theatre once show commences.
- Limited parking available for patrons, please arrive early. Disability and bus parking on campus.